Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
we are looking for business analysts with solid experience in banking sector, prefered who have knowledge in consumer finance mortgage and auto lease.
Job Summary related with:
- Elicit, gather, analyze, and document functional and non-functional requirements, and propose solutions for large and complex business cases.
- Present documented requirements in clear, correct, complete, and consistent Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Software Requirements Specifications Document (SRS).
- Ensure that requirements are understood, validated, agreed to and signed off at the appropriate stage in a project.
- Manage the elicitation phase (opportunity phase) project to compose and deliver the BRD
- Work under project manager supervision in analysis phase so as to compose and deliver the SRS.
- Gathering end user requirements through interviews, existing systems, procedures, policies regulations, and others.
- Uncover stakeholder’s requirements via standard analysis techniques such as use case analysis, workflow analysis, solution architecture analysis, data modeling, UI specifications and mock-ups.
- Working closely with stakeholders including development team, project SMEs and variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility, user satisfaction and well understanding for requirements.
- Provide project managers with progress against outstanding milestones, status, risks and dependencies.
- Employ UML models and standards in requirements authoring.
- Assist in preparing system test plans, and validate the conformance of the testing results with the business requirements.
- Assist in building the user guides documentation for system.
Job Requirments :
- BS degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years experience in banking applications analysis
- Excellent ability to manage analysis workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- Previous engagements with intensive requirements gathering practices,
- Adopting the state-of-the-art of requirements engineering practices depending on the nature of the project, specifically UML methodology during requirements gathering utilizing techniques such as use cases and sequence diagrams for requirements modeling. Moreover, story boards, swim lane diagrams are used for business process engineering and re-engineering.
- Utilizing best practices of requirements engineering during software development life cycle (SDLC),
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English fluency
BS degree in Computer Science
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Temporary Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$4,000 - $5,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Egypt; Jordan; Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Tawreed Technologies and Telecommunications (T3) is a global provider of consulting, IT Services, and outsourced R&D, infrastructure outsourcing and business process services. We deliver technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of govermental and private insititutes. With over 5 years in the Information Technology business.
T3 providing system analysis services, finding administrative, and electronically solutions for all institutions and companies of all types, to increase the amount of production and economize time and effort.
“To lead in enabling Clients’ Business Excellence by architecting and successfully delivering complete World Class Portfolios of integrated IT Solutions through distinguished and highly motivated Professionals”.
“To be our clients’ partner of choice through careful Analysis and Understanding of their Requirements, Industry Best Practices and Global Market Trends while ensuring highest Quality of Delivery, Commitment and Business Advancement”
“To retain and attract the distinguished & talented Professionals through an Enterprise Culture conducive to Motivation, Commitment, Productivity and Excellence”.
“To be our partner’s extended operation in the Middle East”.
Tawreed Technology & Telecommunication (T3) engineers combine their profound knowledge, skills and technical expertise with capability of in-depth analysis, design, and implementation of projects of any complexity as per customers’ requirements.
At Tawreed Technology & Telecommunication (T3) we recruit and hire only the best and the brightest technical and functional experts with demonstrated skills and proven track records. Our project-oriented organizational structure provides the quickest means to scope a project, form teams, and assign sufficient and appropriate personnel to complete projects on schedule and within budget.