System Analyst/Programmer (Oracle)
1. Provide technical support for the R12 EBS Core HR, SSHR and Payroll modules.
2. Analyze, troubleshoot and fix application issues related to various Oracle HRMS Modules.
3. Develop new Interfaces, Reports (XML and OBIEE) register Concurrent Programs, work flow alteration, fast formula modification, Form Functions, OA Framework page, Tables.
4. Write technical documentation.
5. Work closely with key HR & Payroll business users to understand requirements and resolve technical issues around existing HR/Payroll processes.
1. Good knowledge in PL/SQL.
2. Experience with Oracle workflow, fast formulas, OAF, web page personalization.
3. Knowledge of Oracle table structures, API's, Schemas.
4. Experience with OBIEE desirable.
5. Ability to diagnose and solve technical problems related to Oracle EBS HRMS Modules.
6. Strong aptitude to grasp new technical skills.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Oracle Oracle HR XML
Computer Science / IT / Software Engineering Or Related Field
- Job Location:
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar, founded in 1937 is one of the leading business houses in the Arabian Gulf with two major divisions – the Machinery Group and the General Trading Group. Through the Machinery Group, established in 1959, we represent Caterpillar® in Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE and in Oman through our associate – Oasis Trading and Equipment Co. Our head office is located in Sharjah, UAE. Caterpillar® machinery and power systems are supplied by Al-Bahar for a wide variety of applications including earthmoving, building and heavy construction, mining, road making, demolition, waste and scrap handling, electric power generation, marine propulsion etc. Additionally, through our extensive line-up of materials handling equipment including Caterpillar® and KoneCranes Lift Trucks, Hiab and Terex Cranes, Atlet Warehouse Trucks and Landoll Narrow Aisle Trucks, Al-Bahar extends its services to an even wider variety of industries. With more than 2800 knowledgeable and experienced staff in 11 branches around the Arabian Gulf, the Machinery Group of Al-Bahar offers: - Customized solutions for Equipment and Power Systems requirement including Sales and Rental, New and Used. - The region’s highest Full-Fill-First-Pick availability of Spare Parts and - Best-in-class Service Support that includes Workshops and Field Service, Fabrication, maintenance and repair contracts and training.