Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Under general direction, is responsible for the profitable growth of the Johnson Controls HVAC Systems business within a defined geographic market. Plans, leads, manages and delivers to plan objective (i.e. secured sales, executed GM, cash flow, EBIT). Drives share growth YOY across all segments of the market while driving operational excellence and meeting profitability targets and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Works and coordinates with all JCI business units and departments to maximize shareholder return and long-term profitability of the overall business. Develops and sustains external relations by being actively involved in community, industry and charitable organizations and attends networking events associated with the business.
- Leads and fosters a safe working environment with goals of zero lost time and zero recordable incidents. Ensures everyone in the branch participates in the safety effort.
- Increases Johnson Controls share across local market segments to establish company leadership and sustain business growth. Develops and executes short and long-term Branch business plans. Produces accurate forecasts for Branch’s financial objectives for all channels
- Manages Branch assets (people, financial and material) in a manner that meets or exceeds profitability goals.
- Leads and improves on employee engagement by recruiting and retaining a diverse customer focused team of employees that consistently achieve performance targets. Follows Johnson Controls human resources policies and standards and provides coaching, development and motivation. Ensures that all employee annual performance reviews and development plans are completed on-time.
- Leads Branch efforts to identify, secure and retain customers by actively networking with community business, governmental and professional leadership; establishing relationships that enhance the local reputation of Johnson Controls and the Branch; and ensuring referrals and bid/proposal requests.
- Leads the effort in identifying key channel relationships for sales growth. Manages and maintains these relationships / channels from concept and contractual negotiations through implementation and delivery. Determines and develops new channels for sales and identifies alternative channels to sell products and equipment.
- Ensures that we have certified diverse supplier partners in the local market and that the branch achieves supplier diversity targets.
- Drives account management principles and assesses potential customers and opportunities. Ensures the development and maintenance of Account Plans.
- Oversees Branch financial management following the policies and standards of Johnson Controls and with a stewardship that creates long-term viability for the Branch.
- In cooperation with Regional Continuous Improvement Manager, lead CI process in order to maximize Johnson Controls performance, provide quality customer service, and take advantage of successful practices used by other Branches and Regions.Acts and manages the Branch with honesty and integrity, following the highest ethical standards; complies with all local, state and Federal regulations
-Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering. Master's degree preferred.
- Progressive sales and/or operational experience in building systems. (BMS/Security systems industry)
- Experience in a lead or supervisory role with responsibility for sales and general management.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) is the global leader that brings ingenuity to the places where people live, work and travel. By integrating technologies, products and services, we create smart environments that redefine the relationships between people and their surroundings.
Our team of 162,000 employees creates a more comfortable, safe and sustainable world through our products and services serving customers in more than 150 countries.
Our commitment to sustainability drives our environmental stewardship, good corporate citizenship in our workplaces and communities, and the products and services we provide to customers.
For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/.