Responsible for hardware designs and software programming for HVAC control and/or ELV systems to meet the intent of the project requirements.
Principal Responsibilities as Follows
1. Selects hardware designs from standard design library for flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
2. Performs software programming using established standards as a basis of design.
3. Coordinates the creation of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
4. Selects, orders, and tracks the delivery of materials for assigned projects. Coordinates factory-mounting processes to meet factory and project schedule.
5. Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required. Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
6. Gathers field changes from the project team and creates as-built drawings and software. Prepares proper documentation and/or manuals for system operation.
7. Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
8. Assists in performing site-specific training for owner/operator on the total system.
9. Completes paperwork including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
10. Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
* Bachelors/Masters in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering
* Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and control systems.
*Demonstrated technical aptitude & advanced computer skills required, particularly computer-related drafting tools.
*Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
*Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Mechanical or Electronics Engineering"
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Master's degree
About This Company
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) is the global leader that brings ingenuity to the places where people live, work and travel. By integrating technologies, products and services, we create smart environments that redefine the relationships between people and their surroundings.
Our team of 162,000 employees creates a more comfortable, safe and sustainable world through our products and services serving customers in more than 150 countries.
Our commitment to sustainability drives our environmental stewardship, good corporate citizenship in our workplaces and communities, and the products and services we provide to customers.
For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/.