Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Responsible for scheduling the jobs within the Contractor’s area of responsibility to ensure work is executed in the most optimum way and to ensure that work fronts are not impacting each other.
•Must have at least 10 years experience in engineering work in the Petrochemical or Power Generation industry, of which at least 5 years have been performed as Planner / Scheduler.
• Educational qualifications: OND or equivalent relevant discipline or standard based qualification (NVQ level 3) or equivalent. Nb. May be required to undertake Competency Based test witnessed by the Company Discipline Engineer.
• Must have a fairly good knowledge & understanding of various process equipments
• Must be able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 6 Equivalent).
• Must be able to work with computers utilising Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages.
• Must be fully aware of different pipes, gaskets and bolting materials (PEFS and piping class).
• Must be able to understand the appropriate support services required during the execution of the work.
• Must be able to prepare a 14 (fourteen) and 90 (ninety) day look-ahead work plan with different level detail for all the works of the Contractor.
• Must be able to work with Primavera P6 planning software packages. Must have experience with resource loading and scheduling to produce progress status reports.
• Preferably have advanced level knowledge and experience with SAP-PM, CMMS and MS (Microsoft) Access Database along with other MS Office applications.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Engineering; Oil/Gas
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Qcon is the leading Oil & Gas EPC & Maintenance contractor compa¬ny in the Sate of Qatar. Specializing in Oil & Gas projects and plant maintenance services. Qcon offers Project Management, Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance Services for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizer, Power plants and other industrial infrastructure sectors. QCON also has dedicated facilities to carry out Qcon’s capabilities include onshore and offshore fabrication, erecting and installation of steel structures, piping, cryogenic (LNG) and ambient storage tanks, pressure vessels, modular skids, Fabrication of jackets, topsides including load-out and offshore hook-up.
Qcon is experienced in simultaneous operations (Work in live plants) and executed numerous offshore/onshore plant turnarounds/shutdown and de-bottlenecking projects Qcon has in-house multidiscipline construction capabilities such as:
By the pursuit of the highest standards in engineering and quality construction workmanship, Q CON has an excellent reputation as one of the foremost construction companies in Qatar offering a wide range of services