TEACHER and SCIENTIFIC & TECHNOLOGICAL ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR (MUHAYIL ASIR COLLEGE OF EXCELLENCE)
He will be a teacher of a scientific/technological subject in the College, and he will also have the responsibility of organizing and/or teaching (when required) all extra scientific and technological activities for the students.
These activities will take place out of the academic hours and will be voluntary. Scientific and technological activities such as robotics, software or math workshops ... will be prioritized in the college: that is why the candidate needs to come from a technological/scientific education or experience.
• Teaching a scientific/technological subject (about one third of the working time)
• To plan the list of extracurricular activities that will be offered to the students, together with the Academic Director of the Foundation year, defining what are the resources, in terms of personnel and material, needed to carry out each activity
• To personally lead any of the activities
• To organize all the activities and coordinate them with all people involved
• Native English or Bilingual (IELTS )
• Experience handling activities such as robotic or software workshops, preparation of magazines, math labs... will be an asset.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Mathematics Education Robotics Software Systems
IT Engineering, Electronical or Telecommunications Engineer
- Job Location:
- Abha, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
We assist local and international companies operating in Saudi Arabia in all Human Resources projects and functions, including recruitment, employees relations, professional development, compensation, training and internal communication.