Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Understand iMAL (Application) client architecture and relevant mapping details to analyze and trouble shoot such issues reported by clients/ business consultants
• Understand Sybase and Oracle client configuration details to analyze and provide support for such issues reported by clients/ business consultants
• Responsible for analyzing and simulating iMAL issues reported by the client
• Detailed analysis of the application trace log files to identify the possible cause of messages, missing columns and other type of issues
• Collect and apply preliminary analysis on the queries hanging/ performance delays, verify the database related table's indexes
• Preliminary technical analysis of complex issues reported in iMAL applications
• Responsible for testing the respective iMAL application before a deliverable is given to client
• Follow up with client for closure of delivered issues
• Communicate status reports to reporting Manager
• Prepare RDS technical requirements/ Specs and ensure to update the application DBA department for the related Database objects if any
• Medium and low complexity RDS report development for customer under support
• Third party Integration support for customer under support
• Provide Technical Account Manager (TAM) services to customers..
• BS in Computer Science or Business Computing is required
• Good Knowledge in Oracle/ Sybase - SQL, Microsoft - Excel, PL SQL and ASE SQL and advanced in procedure development
• Power-Builder knowledge 7, 10.5. is a plus
• 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of software development
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
BS in Computer Science, Business Computing or any related Field is required.
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Path Solutions is the world's number one supplier of Islamic Banking and Finance software solutions and the 5th largest in new banking systems sold worldwide in 2009. With offices in Kuwait, Bahrain, Beirut, Karachi, Khartoum, Kuala Lumpur and London, Path is a rapidly growing software company. Path has a well recognized services and training business.
Partners include Oracle and Sybase.
Employees number over 400.