Technical Leader | Al Futtaim Motors | Dubai
About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
About the Job:
We are looking to identify an experienced Technical trainer to join our team in Dubai.
Responsible to understand, diagnose and rectify difficult to repair complaint vehicle.
Coach technical staff of all AFM Branches in methodical diagnosis to ensure Fix it Right Activity.
Support and Coach NSD, branch and other dept.personnel concerning technical and warranty issue.
Provide timely and accurate technical reporting to principals.
Support TMC Technical Activities (Conformity Test, SSC etc.),
Support internal customers (CR Dept., Sales & Mrktg..Part Dept. etc.)
Support external customers (RTA, Dubai Police, Fleet Customer, Suppliers and other Walk-in Queries.),
Monitor shop-floor improvement activities (Observe and Report Problem Areas and Suggest Alternatives, Ensure 5'S and TSM Principle is achieve at all times in AFM Workshop Operations.)
Comprehend customer concern and communicate effectively for customer satisfaction.
Your duties will include:
Technical Problem Resolution
1. Conduct and conclude productive and effective Early Detection Early Resolution activities with Manufacturer, Branches and Customers.
New Project/Initiatives And Campaigns
2. Conduct and complete implementation of new projects, product evaluation, Special Service Campaigns and other technical activities with Manufacturer/Branch.
Principal's Visit and Surveys
3. Arrange and conduct visits and surveys by Manufacturer to ensure principal and distributor objectives are met.
Synergy among Departments
4. Building teamwork & Synergy between Technical, Warranty, Training, Kaizen and CR Department function &functionaries by conducting synchronized training & development activities.
Technical Reporting to Principal
5. Ensure timely and accurate reporting of technical problems, competitor product information & service activity to the principal to enhance the product quality.
Fix It Right
6. Implement and Monitor smooth implementation of Fix-It-Right activity.
7. Plan and execute Technical seminars periodically to provide Dealer key personnel with Technical & Operational update & a platform for open discussion.
Skills and Experience:
To apply for this role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Automotive Technology Diploma.
Minimum Experience: 5 Years of experience in Major Automotive Manufacturer, Distributor or Dealership as General Repair Workshop Foreman or Master Technician with valid UAE Driving License.
Job-Specific Skills: Mechanical, Electrical and Advance Knowledge in Automotive Electronics.
Good PC Skill in MS Office, MS Excel & Power point.
Behavioural Competencies: Analytical, Logical, Teamwork, Good in Written and Spoken English Communication,
Customer Oriented, Planning and Organizing, Task Oriented.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.