Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Technical Support Engineer (Saudis Only)
• To test, build and configure servers’ hardware and software to the satisfaction of the customer.
• To maintain servers’ performance so that there is no disruption in operational efficiency.
• To implement and monitor back-up jobs and media; clustering, and data mirroring in order for IT Operations to operate effectively.
• To provide the correct solutions to assigned calls and tasks according to SLAs.
• To co-operate with other teams as required to identify and report defects, find incident fixes and validate enhancement requests, to the satisfaction of the customer and all team members.
• To support the Team Leader in his or her work and to accept delegated work in an effective manner.
• To support the Support technician so that he is effective and motivated in what he does.
• This description lists the major duties and requirement of the job, but is not all-inclusive, therefore, the engineer may be expected to perform other job related duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE.
• Education: Educated to University or degree equivalent. Holding certificates on IT latest technologies from leading companies (Microsoft, HP, Oracle, VMware, COBIT, ITIL)
• Experience:2+ years of mixed experience on IT Operations
• Special Skills: Time Management and Up-to-date with technology
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Architectural Design ITIL MCSE Microsoft Servers Server Administration
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
International Systems Engineering (ISE) is one of the Economic Offset companies formed under the Peace Shield Program. ISE is a limited liability company established in 1988. ISE objectives are to transfer technologies and know-how, develop local advanced industries and expand the economy in the GCC region and Saudi Arabia in specific. ISE is well acquainted with many strategic clients and its requirements and maintains very strong relationships with them. ISE has been formed to specialize in Information Technology and Systems Development and to handle Information-Based Systems, solutions and services.
Over the past 19 years, ISE successfully participated in a significant number of large-scale strategic programs in the Defense and Aviation sectors such as the Peace Shield, SAWARI II Project, the Peace Sentinel, KFIA Project and advanced simulation systems projects. The company also completed a number of distinguished projects in the banking sector besides many other government and private sector fields. These projects participated in developing the company’s experience and capabilities to provide professional solutions and efficient services to meet the needs of large scale technology projects.