Technical Manager - Maghreb Area
Fulfill all technical and planning tasks in order to obtain and extent customer satisfaction.
Reports to Area Manager - Maghreb Area
Principal Responsibilities/Key Result Areas. Define the responsibilities of the job
1. Customer visits for technical check up & communication with customer (Production manager, maintenance manager, machine operators) together with Service Manager least once per month.
2. Plan preventive maintenance activities, including spare parts organization.
3. Planning of labor for preventive maintenance and training in cooperation with Technical Administration Manager and Service Manager.
4. Spare part stock coordination for recommended stock keeping in cooperation with the Technical Administration Manager and Service Manager. Communication with customer if required.
5. Coordination of the labor for the service agreements.
6. Realization of installation projects in cooperation with Project Account Managers and Installation Manager.
7. Following up to do lists.
8. Support and assistance for Service Managers (know how exchange and training).
9. Follow up the administration of service reports, meeting reports, maintenance lists, to do list a follow-up.
10. Coordinating customer complaints with the Quality Manager CBOB decide required action and follow up complaints closing.
11. Controlling on warranty claims in cooperation with CBOB Dubai office.
12. Daily, weekly, monthly reporting to Technical Director/Technical Administration Manager/Country Manager/Area Manager.
13. Preparation budget planning and forecasts.
14. Securing of hot-line support outside working hours.
15. Support during the presales phase of installation projects.
Essential: Experience in food / Beverage industry, Packaging Industry
Maintenance management experience is mandatory.
Understanding of preventive, predictive maintenance and condition monitoring
Spare part management experience
Manufacturing experience ideally food/liquid (beverages, dairy products)
Essential: MS Office
Must be from Algiers or Tunis (both Algerian and Tunisian capitals)
Legally required skills:
International or locally registered Driving License
Degree in Engineering and or Degree in Food Technology / Desired: Masters in Business Administration
- Job Location:
- Tunis, Tunisia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Tunisia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
SIG Combibloc Obeikan is one of the world's leading system suppliers of carton packaging and filling machines for beverages and food. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to our customers. We offer high-speed and highly efficient aseptic filling machines with unbeatable volume, format and product flexibility. The corresponding range of aseptic carton packs protects the quality of food and beverages ensuring consumers across the region enjoy a wholesome and nutritious product. Established in 2001, the Joint Venture is a result of the shared vision of SIG Combibloc (Germany) and the Obeikan Investment Group (Saudi Arabia) to offer total aseptic packaging system solutions and tailored customer support to the food and beverage industry across Middle East, Africa, Turkey and parts of South Asia. The combined expertise of the two companies has enabled SIG Combibloc Obeikan to offer the very best in German technology to the region and further strengthened our position as a total aseptic packaging solutions provider. Through our 12 offices located strategically across MEA and a state-of-the-art production facility in Riyadh, we have retained our fundamental purpose: to offer world-class products and services while understanding first-hand the local needs and requirements of our customers and the market they operate in. SIG Combibloc Obeikan’s portfolio of clients contains some of the biggest brands within the long life milk and juice market segments.