We have the best product! We have the biggest customers! We need more... we need you!
Key Responsibilities: To Keep Bayt #1!
- Cold-calling key decision makers to set appointments
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Handle customer/client/jobseeker inquiries
- Teaming up with an supporting product specialist to provide clients with product training and account reviews to intensify customer satisfaction
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Results Driven
- Job Location:
- Sri Lanka
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Internet/E-commerce; Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Sri Lanka
About This Company
Bayt.com is the leading online recruitment website in the Middle East and North Africa. With over 15 million registered job seekers (February 2014), we represent all career levels, industries, job roles and nationalities in the region.
Bayt.com works with over 40,000 employers, from small businesses to large multi-nationals and governments, to help them successfully attract and recruit qualified professionals and executives every day. From our 13 offices in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, and the UAE, Bayt.com maintains an ongoing, dedicated customer support staff that is able to work directly with our employers to ensure their goals are achieved efficiently and cost-effectively.
Founded in 2000, Bayt.com has become one of the most trusted and respected brands in the region. Over the years, we have won numerous awards of recognition, including the "Leading E-Commerce Website in the Pan Arab Region" by the Pan Arab Web Awards (2007), the "Company of the Year" award by the TECOM Investments Pearl Awards (2009), SME Advisor Stars of Business Awards (2011), and the "Top Companies to Work for in the UAE" award by the Great Places to Work Institute for four years in a row (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014).