Telephone Receptionist | Al Futtaim Motors - Lexus | Dubai
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
We have an excellent opportunity for someone with good telephone communication skills to become part of the Lexus team in Dubai.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Handle all incoming telephone communications, noting reasons for call and forwarding to relevant team members, subject to availability
* Provide excellent customer service as per company policy and procedures
* Resolving customer queries promptly, within company guidelines, before escalating to higher level if necessary
* Attend to customer needs, understand their requirements so that maximum number of enquiries are handled quickly and forwarded on responsibly
* Logging calls (including time, date and caller details)
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of personnel and procedures
* Offer support to fellow team members where necessary
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Excellent English communication skills
* Previous Reception/Call Centre/Telephone Operator experience desirable
* Courteous, polite, telephone manner
* Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
* Special knowledge of PBX Board handling.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service; Automotive
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.