Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Temporary Clinic Supervisor & Study Interviewer
To act as the clinic supervisor on a short-term basis.
To undertake study interviewer duties for Biobank Qatar, which will include:
• Conducting face-to-face interview with participants and directly recording responses in a dedicated IT system
• Overseeing self-completion of touch-screen questionnaire by participants
• Being available at all times to address any questions that may arise.
Key Result Areas:
1. Clinic Supervisor: overall responsibility for ensuring smooth running of clinic, including supervising all staff, organising staff rotas, ensuring clinic has full supply of working equipment and supplies and dealing with problems that may arise.
2. Study interviewer: directly undertaking face-to-face interviews using dedicated IT systems or overseeing self-completion of questionnaire by participants (including explaining use of touch-screen questionnaire and being available at all times to address any questions that might arise);
Biomedical or clinical qualification (BSc. or RN)
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Temporary Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development is a private, chartered, nonprofit organization, founded in 1995 by His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Emir of Qatar. Guided by the principle that a nation's greatest resource is the potential of its people, Qatar Foundation aims to develop that potential through a network of centers devoted to progressive education, research and community welfare.