1. Organize the flow of customers throughout the facility.
2. Ensure efficient operation at the facility through interaction with customers and other parties.
3. Contact with customers and provide guidance and directions in order to speed operations flow.
4. Provide needed information to customers and answer their questions on-site.
5. Ensure safety and security of the normal operations in the facility.
6. Assist different parties in guiding customers in the operations procedures.
* NOTE: Contract will be temporary for 6 months, renewable if needed.
- Very Good English language, both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer oriented.
Bachelor's degree in Languages, Business Administartion or any other related degree.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Temporary Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma