Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Provide continuing analysis
• Implementation of performance management system
• Liaise with inside legal counsel on complex employee relations and other department matters
• Plan conduct compensation surveys and benefit studies
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible
• Related HR duties as assigned
Required Skills and demonstrated knowledge of:
• Leading & managing staff and programs, and developing and executing visions
• Human resources management principles, theories, practices and methods
• Compensation Planning and Design
• HR operational strategy, budget and continues proses improvement.
• HR policy integration specifically performance management.
• Organizational and professional development principles, theories, practices and methods
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills; is able to communicate clearly in a variety of settings and styles; and can get messages across with desired effect
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a HR management or related field plus MS in HR or business management and additional certification will be add-on advantage.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in compensation and 2 or more years in a managerial role.
• Compensation Planning and Design experience, and hands on experience with HRIS.
• Arabic and English proficiency
• Strong HR analytics background
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Distributions and Logistics; Shipping
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Beyond its core operations, Milaha has a strong commercial trading business and also manages a significant portfolio of financial and real estate assets. Today, with an expanding fleet, state-of-the art equipment, well-trained manpower and world-class partners, the company is competing to become a globally recognised player in maritime and logistics services, and an employer of choice for those seeking extraordinary careers.