Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Standard function description:
• To deliver institutional and non institutional training courses
• To contribute to Learning Needs Analysis
• To contribute to training evaluations
• To report to hierarchy on best practices and points to be addressed and identified during training courses.
• Contributes to written reporting
Planning and Development
Runs or contributes to Learning/Training needs analysis
Runs or contributes to evaluating Learning/training events
Conducts Institutional or non institutional courses in the domain/region covered and elsewhere on request.
Conducts/contributes to training output evaluations.
Contributes to the preparation of candidates to various training programmes.
Contributes to the tutoring of "on the job learning activities " when needed.
Elaborates or contributes to elaborating distance learning material
Contributes to the organisation of courses: (Invitation letters, approvals related to criteria, preparation messages, programmes, messages inviting resource persons and follow-up messages).
Invites resource persons.
Adapts and/or designs certain modules and exercises to most suitably fit the context and operational activities.
Produces courses' completion reports.
Contributes to reports of training network meetings.
Submits Authorisation of Expenditure requests when required.
Minimum required knowledge & experience:
• University degree
• 5 years work experience in a similar field
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic (other language would be an asset)
• Team leadership skills
• Very good communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It directs and coordinates the international relief activities conducted by the Movement in situations of conflict. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
For more information on ICRC, please visit our website (www.icrc.org)