Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Training Instructor (Avionics)
To conduct and supervise the practical training of national trainees, apprentice mechanics and 3rd parties in the basic workshop and where required conduct classroom training.
- To conduct practical workshop training in accordance with GCAA/ EASA regulations for Emirates Engineering and third party trainees to enable them to acquire a Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence
- To create practical exercises and if required, courseware, to support the above training activities
- To promote the safety of the trainees during practical training and ensure that all safety precautions are followed in accordance with regulatory and company requirements.
- To conduct assessments and reviews of the trainees performance and give feedback both to management and the students
- To ensure that the maintenance of all workshop equipment and training aids is carried out to ensure that all workshop equipment is serviceable.
- To maintain the integrity of the tool store by ensuring that all tools issued during the practical training exercise are returned at the end of the day..
- To maintain the inventory of consumables required in the workshop and ensure that all required spares are ordered in a timely manner so as to ensure their availability at all times
- To deliver basic classroom instruction as required.
- Undertake special projects as directed by the Manager Engineering Technology to improve safety and productivity.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
- Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent)
- Practical experience of working on modern aircrafts.
- Experience in an Electrical/Avionics workshop environment.
- Knowledge of GCAA/ EASA 147 Part A & B requirements.
- High level of skill in workshop techniques to be able to train trainees and maintenance personnel in the various skills needed in maintenance and overhaul of aircraft.
Engineering.Workshops 5+ Years
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Airlines/Aviation; Engineering; Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.