Training Manager -Sprinkles Cupcakes-Kuwait
Since we opened the world's first cupcake bakery in Beverly Hills, our freshly baked treats have inspired long lines of devoted Hollywood stars and serious epicureans alike.
Sprinkles Cupcakes are handcrafted from the finest ingredients, including sweet cream butter, bittersweet Belgian chocolate, pure Madagascar Bourbon vanilla, fresh bananas and carrots, real strawberries and natural citrus zests. Topped with Sprinkles trademark modern dots, rich chocolate sprinkles from France or seasonal sugar decorations, Sprinkles gourmet cupcakes are a deliciously sophisticated update on an American classic.
For more information about the band please visit our website:
- The Training Manager promotes the brand image and culture through the use of targeted training activities. Works closely with the brand and operations teams to identify where focus on product knowledge and brand understanding will foster a strong brand identity.
- Work closely with management in assessing training/development requirements & consult with the customer in order to manage expectations & consistently manage company standards.
- Based on market needs, source appropriate training courses and materials suitable for implementation.
- Deliver development training & support the roll out program.
- Manage the quality of activities & presentations to ensure high standard of training delivery.
- Evaluate & monitor effectiveness of brand training.
- Ensure delivery of all training is within the training budget and maximizes cost effectiveness.
- Create, build and maintain internal & external relationships.
- Act as role model and influence the brand to adopt a training culture.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.