Their long established Medical Division offer products and services for professionals in hospitals, home healthcare, nursing homes, physician offices and clinics, for both patients and consumers. Their product range include : surgical tapes, dressings, skin care products, surgical drapes, masks, skin prepping systems, adhesive skin closures, surgical clippers, synthetic casting tapes and splints, biomedical electrodes, electro surgery plates, stethoscopes, biological and chemical indicators, ethylene oxide sterilizers, and sterilization monitoring products.
Due to continuous growth in the region they are now looking for an experienced addition to their Dubai office in the form a Professional Services Representative.
The Professional Services Representative will be responsible for the Gulf Region reporting directly to the Regional Group Product Manager for the Healthcare Business.
The position of Professional Services Representative will involve the following duties and responsibilities:
• Plan and execute product training for the sales team (3M ESPE and distributors' team)
• Offer technical support for the team and customers whenever needed.
• Prepare and execute scientific marketing activities: workshops and lectures for dentists, participate in exhibition and scientific events.
• Develop and maintain an active KOL and Key influencers’ network.
• Develop contacts and activities in Dental Universities.
• Provide support to regulatory department whenever needed.
• Complaint management.
• Alternative sources of distribution. Provides price competitive analysis and recommends alternative products for customer solutions.
• Provides leadership and active support to the Marketing Council and/or Marketing Forums in the implementation of key programs and initiatives
All candidates MUST also hold the following Qualifications & Competencies:
• Dental degree preferably Post Graduate Degree
• Dental product and market knowledge
• Broad and deep knowledge of dental clinical procedures
• High communication and relationship management skills
• Excellent reading and writing English skills
• Strong business/marketing orientation
This is an extremely exciting opportunity with in one of the Top Multinational companies in the world. All applicants MUST meet the above requirements to be considered for the position.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, other; FMCG
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
About This Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large HR Consultants and Recruitment Agencies working in the commercial market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a HR & Rectruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivaled in the marketplace.