The Job holder will be responsible to deliver high impact competency based training programmes or workshops that inspire and prepare a multicultural audience with the assistance from Emirates Aviation College (EAC) as and when necessary; managing a team of in-house work places coaches (WPC). The job holder will also be responsible to ensure that all training isaligned to corporate objectives and business needs and comply with International regulations and the Standards set by the Emirates Aviation College.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
• 12 years schooling or equivalent
• 5 years in operations, front-line sales within a travel agency.
• Excellent knowledge of dT's preferred GDS and dT in-house systems like DFO, Protas etc. Must have also a minimum of one year in a training role.
• Ability to communicate effectively, using highly developed written, verbal and presentation skills with creativity and innovation.
• Excellent knowledge of GDS - Galileo/Amadeus systems, dnata Front office, Protas system.
• Arabic -written or spoken preferable
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
At dnata, our style of delighting customers is unique. That's why we attract the best people in the industry - people who can apply imagination to their work. We are growing quickly - and we are looking for people to join our global family of 20,000 employees. As the fourth largest combined air services provider, our services on the ground keep the world in the air. You'll find dnata in 38 countries offering customers our expertise in ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering. We believe in the power of our people - and we're always on the look-out for potential stars to help us deliver the promises our customers make. Be a part of our success story.