• Reservations, Sales and follow up on all outgoing requests, ensure the implementation of the cheapest contracted rates (always compare).
• Respect in full set procedures and assigned operators list.
• Booking all sorts of travel services (flights, accommodation, tours, transfer, car rental, etc …)
• Handling complains and solving problems.
• Handling customer orders and payments.
• Ensure proper markup is assigned.
• Reply promptly within 6 hrs maximum. If not, acknowledge the concerned person with the delay reason
• Liaising with key partners such as hotels and transfer provider regarding bookings and schedules
• Undertaking general administration
• Using and updating IT skills, since information on travel products is usually accessed via a network.
• Implement set sales strategy assigned.
Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as creating NET fare and adding mark up percentage.
Accurate – Courteous – Interpersonal Skills – Sales Ability
Ability to communicate verbally & written in a very good English & Arabic Languages. (French is a plus)
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 - $1,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 1
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma