Treasury Controller-Risk Management
Provide analytical and administrative support to Treasury's risk management functions. This includes research, analytical reviews and recommendations, regular management reporting, MIS automation, accounting and compliance support, IT support and coordination of Treasury's back office activities.
1. Support Senior Manager Treasury - Risk Management in providing periodic reports to SVP - Corporate Treasury (CT), EVP - Service Delivery (SD) and the Presidents relating to investments, banking, currency and interest rate Risk Management Programme's performance and the markets generally. These include the Corporate Treasury quarterly report, daily, weekly and monthly reports, market to market valuations etc. Recommend improvements to MIS reports to keep pulse on Programme's P&L.
2. Provide back office support in terms of maintaining reliable records of open and closed swaps, updating interest rate and FX forecasts from Reuters and relationship bankers' research, liaising with EK-IT for support issues.
3. Provide accounting and "Quantum maintenance" support updating quantum with rates, FX & volatility, test hedge effectiveness every quarter, run general ledger (GL) interfaces, deal with GL reporting requirements and assist in year-end audit disclosures.
4. Prepare rolling cash flow forecasts (monthly, quarterly, annually and on a rolling 5-year basis) for Emirates, dnata and Group subsidiaries for circulation at SVP, EVP & President level, highlighting expected balances and identifying any potential surpluses / shortfalls. Carry out timely reconciliations of actual cash flows versus forecasted cash flows, report variances to Treasury management and incorporate changes in the forecasting process, as necessary.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Finance.
- 5 years professional experience in Finance within a large corporation or financial institution, preferably within a commercial Treasury department.
- Strong analytical background.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and other office automation software.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Airlines/Aviation; Financial Services; Accounting/Auditing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.