PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the content of the video program/product being created per customer requirements and industry standards.
• Responsible for production timelines and timely editing of video projects.
• Responsible for following producer and client’s directives re censorship, corporate identity/packaging and technical specifications of deliverables.
• Ensure inspection processes are carried out as mandated
• Duties include down-linking, editing, packaging, encoding and uploading of daily and weekly news segments for airline clients.
Must have skills
• Good experience in digital non-linear editing software like AVID Xpress / Final Cut Pro
• Knowledge of English and Arabic is mandatory.
• Knowledge of various analog and digital output and storage formats.
• Should have good working experience in both MAC and PC platforms
• Should have an excellent creative show reel.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as an editor in a production house or TV station.
• Detail-oriented and hard working; willing to work long hours and in shifts.
• Creative disposition and technical problem-solving abilities.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Arts/Entertainment/and Media; Entertainment
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates