Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Visual Merchandiser - American Eagle (KSA-WP)
American Eagle Outfitters is a leading lifestyle apparel brand for women and men 15-to-25 years old. The American Eagle Outfitters stores provide casual and affordable fashion of the highest quality for young adults.
The new American Eagle Outfitters store features high-quality, on-trend clothing and accessories at affordable prices. Reflecting the brand's casual lifestyle, the first in-store collection offers a multitude of styles, fits and washes in American Eagle Outfitters' signature denim collection. AE jeans are recognized as the number one American specialty store jeans by 15-to-25 year old men and women. In addition, American Eagle Outfitters offers a broad collection of fashion knit tops, graphic tees, fleeces, shorts, as well as accessories footwear, jewelry, belts and swimwear. The AE collection offers the highest quality soft, comfortable fabrics, featuring on-trend styles and great value. Also, available at the AE stores will be the latest collection from aerie, the comfortable loungewear and intimates brand by American Eagle Outfitters.
American Eagle Outfitters operates 939 stores throughout the United States and Canada, and through its e-commerce business ships merchandise to 62 countries worldwide.
- An In Store Visual Merchandiser works closely with the Visual Merchandising Manager/Store Manager and within brand specifications, following brand, fashion and seasonal trends to lay out effective store and window displays for daily trade, promotions and events.
- He/She will focus all efforts on either in store or window presentation.
- Ensure that all employees are trained in VM to ensure speed of displays based on requirements, drives sales performance through effective store layout and window displays.
- Follow Brand specific Visual Merchandising standards
- Provide an up to date, consistently changing store visual display within brand specific guidelines.
- Arranges merchandise, signage, fixtures, mannequins and backdrops, utilising window packs, in-store layout guides, promotional collateral packs, equipment and fixturing updates
- Sketch designs and store layout to maximise visual impact.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Fashion Design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.