Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Visual Merchandiser - Debenhams Mekkah (KSA)
Debenhams is the leading department store business from the UK. What differentiates Debenhams from other retailers is the unique combination of own-bought brands, exclusive designer ranges and leading international brands. The majority of our merchandise is available only at Debenhams. This unique mix of premium brands at affordable prices enables us to satisfy existing and attract new customers. Our product ranges appeal to all ages and tastes across ladieswear, cosmetics, skincare and fragrances, accessories, menswear, childrenswear, lingerie and homewares. Debenhams currently has over 20 'Designers at Debenhams', designing over 41 different ranges. Designer collections include J by Jasper Conran, Butterfly by Matthew Williamson, Rocha John Rocha and Star by Julien Macdonald. They offer aspirational merchandise in all departments at affordable prices
- An In Store Visual Merchandiser works closely with the Visual Merchandising Manager/Store Manager and within brand specifications, following brand, fashion and seasonal trends to lay out effective store and window displays for daily trade, promotions and events.
- He/She will focus all efforts on either in store or window presentation.
- Ensure that all employees are trained in VM to ensure speed of displays based on requirements, drives sales performance through effective store layout and window displays.
- Follow Brand specific Visual Merchandising standards
- Provide an up to date, consistently changing store visual display within brand specific guidelines.
- Arranges merchandise, signage, fixtures, mannequins and backdrops, utilising window packs, in-store layout guides, promotional collateral packs, equipment and fixturing updates
- Sketch designs and store layout to maximise visual impact.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Fashion Design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.