Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Visual Merchandiser - ( F&F/H&M) - UAE
Debenhams is the leading department store business from the UK. What differentiates Debenhams from other retailers is the unique combination of own-bought brands, exclusive designer ranges and leading international brands. The majority of our merchandise is available only at Debenhams. This unique mix of premium brands at affordable prices enables us to satisfy existing and attract new customers. Our product ranges appeal to all ages and tastes across ladieswear, cosmetics, skincare and fragrances, accessories, menswear, childrenswear, lingerie and homewares. Debenhams currently has over 20 'Designers at Debenhams', designing over 41 different ranges. Designer collections include J by Jasper Conran, Butterfly by Matthew Williamson, Rocha John Rocha and Star by Julien Macdonald. They offer aspirational merchandise in all departments at affordable prices.
Implements latest commercial practice to maintain the most effective visual merchandising standards, both for brand guidelines and effective visual presentation of Alshaya stores and merchandise.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of visual merchandising are implemented and maintained in the stores
- Assist in driving sales target up through the brand standards and focus on current commercial trends
- Ensure that Brand identitied and agreed standards are upheld
- Liaise with Brand teams to deliver their specific requirements
- Control and manage seasonal workshops for own developments and assist in transferring new initiatives and best practice to VM team members.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Fashion Design; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.