Visual Merchandiser - Next Jeddah (KSA)
The launch of the NEXT retail chain in February 1982 had a major influence on High Streets throughout the UK, shaping the future of fashion retailing. The continued success of NEXT's unique and innovative shopping concept has provided the company with an outstanding record of achievement in a comparatively short period of time.
The first store opened with an exclusive co-ordinated collection of stylish clothes, shoes and accessories for women. Collections for men, children and the home quickly followed. NEXT clothes are styled by the in-house design team to offer consistency of style, quality and value for money with a contemporary fashion edge.
Today NEXT trades from over 450 stores in the UK and Eire and 176 franchise stores overseas. Over the last few years several larger format stores have opened across the UK.
Please visit the host brand website at www.next.co.uk
- An In Store Visual Merchandiser works closely with the Visual Merchandising Manager/Store Manager and within brand specifications, following brand, fashion and seasonal trends to lay out effective store and window displays for daily trade, promotions and events.
- He/She will focus all efforts on either in store or window presentation.
- Ensure that all employees are trained in VM to ensure speed of displays based on requirements, drives sales performance through effective store layout and window displays.
- Follow Brand specific Visual Merchandising standards
- Provide an up to date, consistently changing store visual display within brand specific guidelines.
- Arranges merchandise, signage, fixtures, mannequins and backdrops, utilising window packs, in-store layout guides, promotional collateral packs, equipment and fixturing updates
- Sketch designs and store layout to maximise visual impact.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Fashion Design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.