Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Visual Merchandising Manager- Core - KSA (WP)
With over 40 years of experience, Mothercare is the UK's premium retailer for the mother-to-be, her baby and young children. Mothercare currently operates 250 stores in the UK and 221 franchise stores in 44 countries worldwide. Mothercare has a premium image throughout the world, earned through the highest quality of its products and professional customer service. All products sold in Mothercare stores meet the toughest European safety standards (certified to European Safety Standard ECE R44.03).
Mothercare has been present in the Middle East since 1984. It has established itself as the leading brand offering the finest quality fashion, home and travel accessories for children and mothers to be.
Mothercare offers a unique one stop shopping experience for children and their parents through the widest assortments of fashion and basics for babies, children 1-10 years and maternity wear. A comprehensive range of Feeding, Bathroom, Bedroom and Travel accessories is also available in most stores.
With home delivery and assembly service (where available), combined with a 6 months guarantee on Nursery, Pushchairs and Car seats, customers are reassured of the highest quality products and service.
The Visual Merchandising Manager implements latest commercial practice to maintain the most effective visual merchandising standards, both for brand guidelines and effective visual presentation of Alshaya stores and merchandise.
In addition, the Visual Merchandising Manager manages & coordinates visual merchandising to drive sales performance through effective store layouts & window displays and maintains the most effective visual merchandising standards including for promotions and all other general visual presentation opportunities across all operating markets.
* Ensuring that the highest standards of visual merchandising are implemented and maintained in the stores.
* Assist in driving sales target up through the brand standards and focus on current commercial trends.
* Ensure that Brand identified and agreed standards are upheld.
* Liaise with Brand teams to deliver their specific requirements.
* Control and manage seasonal workshops for own developments and assist in transferring new initiatives and best practice to VM team members.
* Deliver on going training & coaching to share initiatives & best practices.
* Ensure brand standards are met & consistent throughout the brand and that equipment is put to cost effective use.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.