Visual Merchandising Manager-Victoria's Secret (VSBA)-Kuwait
Today, Victoria's Secret is the leading specialist retailer of lingerie and beauty products, dominating the market with modern, fashion-inspired collections, fragrances, cosmetics, celebrated supermodels and world-famous runway shows and creating products on the forefront of fashion and innovation. The vision of the business is to create a brand with high emotional content that makes woman feel alluring, sophisticated and forever young - It is all about her
To work with teams to deliver and maintain exemplary standards of visual merchandising in stores including promotion recommendations, and implementation.
* Feedback to line manager amendments to visuals or visual guidelines due to local market requirements
* Train and develop visual and store staff on exemplary brand visual standards and delivery thereof
* Provide visual and store staff with ongoing coaching on best practices
* Conduct store visits to assess visual standards and quality of the visual implementation of promotional
* Review feedback from stores and customers and take remedial action as necessary
* Feedback to line manager visual trends within relevant industry and competitors
* Work with store teams to implement plans for new market entry, new store openings and challenged
* Action monthly / weekly activity schedules for area of responsibility
* Check visual materials are distributed to stores in area of responsibility
* Provide line manager with feedback on the quality of visual materials
* Work as part of a harmonious and productive team
* Ensure all activity is delivered in line with Alshaya's Vision & Values
* Contribute to the sharing of best practice within the brand, division and across Alshaya
* Work cross functionally with other teams and functions to ensure the efficient implementation of visual initiatives.
* Build and manage professional relationships with external partners.
* Adhere to all Company Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.