Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Waiter - AlForno - UAE
AL FORNO, the new gem in Italian dining offers traditional, authentic and hearty home-style cuisine from across the length and breadth of Italy, from the simple pleasures of fresh home-prepared pastas to pizzas baked using an original wood-burning oven for a most unique flavour.
The Italian countryside ambience of AL FORNO combines original terracotta tiles, inverted basket lampshades, Italian ceramic pottery and a traditional wood fired oven, with a breathtaking view of the water fountain and open skies, through expansive floor-to-ceiling windows. The open kitchen provides an interesting glimpse of the hustle and portrays true Italian spirit.
AL FORNO offers an imaginative menu from the heart of Italy. AL FORNO's Italian-born Executive Chef has drawn on his roots to create classic and authentic dishes. A diverse range of menu selections includes traditional delicacies such as soups, salads, appetizers, risottos and pastas.
AL FORNO blends tradition, balance and simplicity - the key to true Italian cuisine.
To serve food & beverages to guests in a friendly and professional manner in order to maximizw guest satisfaction consistent with establishes standards.
Ensure that our guests receive prompt, friendly & personalized service.
- Ensure all guests are greeted & served with a positive & up beat attitude.
- Ensure complete understanding of the operation philosophy of each of our restaurants & convey the same to our customers.
- Possess sound knowledge of our products i.e. food & drinks.
- Cater to the needs of our guests by suggestively selling our food & beverage items.
- Accommodate our guests' time restrictions through timely service & making double-checks.
- Notify managers of specific guests' needs & requests.
- Answer all telephone calls & enquiries in an efficient & professional manner.
- Recommend daily specials or promotions in order to maximize sales.
- Act as a final check on the quality of food & beverage items before they are served.
- Practice correct cash handling procedures by addressing the register after every transaction.
- Organize the money according to correct guidelines.
- Count back change to guest & servers.
- Follow proper cash checkout procedures.
- Assist the management in maintaining standards by reporting any problems in the surroundings (i.e. cleanliness of the floors, tables & service stations. Are all our guests are happy?).
- Maintain table standards by clearing all used plates, glassware etc. & by bussing tables & spot sweeping, as needed.
- Keep surrounding areas clean, free of debris & organized. Clean & maintain all the equipment used in the workstation.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.