Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Waiter - Asha's - Kuwait
The world renowned Asha Bhosle, the legendary Indian artiste who heralds from India's first family of music, with her own unique and distinctive voice, has translated her second passion in life into the latest concept of cooking to hit the culinary scene.
Experience at Asha's a fresh and exotic innovative style of an Indian restaurant, combining traditional North Western cuisine, Indian home style cooking and new age fusion selection. Enjoy the succulent meats flavored with authentic herbs& spices to delight your appetite, and the tantalizing refreshing cocktails that await you. Friendly and Knowledgeable staff, authentic uniforms and a contemporary design in a vibrant atmosphere, without losing the warmth, charm, love and richness of India.
Join us at Asha's for an outstanding appeal, be thrilled with exquisite layout of the restaurant that will show case both Asha's own sense of traditions, music, style and love of her homeland's mystique.
This truly is a restaurant to behold-just as Asha and her exceptional style of music.
You will act as the Ambassador for the Ashas brand, with the mandate to deliver a high quality food experience whilst maintaining profitability.
To serve food & beverages to guests in a friendly & professional manner in order to maximize guest satisfaction consistent with established standards.
Ensure that our guests receive prompt, friendly & personalized service
- Ensure all guests are greeted & served with a positive & up beat attitude
- Ensure complete understanding of the operation philosophy of each of our restaurants & convey the same to our customers
- Possess sound knowledge of our products i.e. food & drinks
- Cater to the needs of our guests by suggestively selling our food & beverage items
- Accommodate our guest's time restrictions through timely service & making double-checks
- Notify managers of specific guests' needs & requests
- Answer all telephone calls & enquiries in an efficient & professional manner
- Recommend daily specials or promotions in order to maximize sales
- Act as a final check on the quality of food & beverage items before they are served
- Accurately prepare food to our standard recipes & presentation
- Practice correct cash handling procedures by addressing the register after every transaction
- Organize the money according to correct guidelines
- Count back change to guest & servers
- Follow proper cash checkout procedures
- Assist the management in maintaining standards by reporting any problems in the surroundings (i.e. cleanliness of the floors, tables & service stations. Are all our guests are happy?)
- Maintain table standards by clearing all used plates, glassware etc. & by bussing tables & spot sweeping, as needed
- Send soiled & collect clean linen from laundry before & after each meal period
- Keep bar & surrounding areas clean, free of debris & organized. Clean & maintain all the equipment used in the workstation
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.