- To ensure the high standards of service in the restaurant
- Responsible for the satisfaction of the guests within the station which is assigned to her
- To get the necessary supplies from the kitchen and pantry and set up her
- To do the side work assigned to her, as outlined in the schedule.
- To ensures the menus/beverage lists are clean and in good order.
- To assist as required on the actual service of food & beverage.
- To personally thank the guest for his patronage and express the hope of seeing him again soon when he leaves the restaurant.
- To exhibit personal attitude, appearance, in a manner, which will enhance the
guests experience and satisfaction.
- To learn the facilities of the compound and the daily events and functions, in order to satisfy patrons inquiries and briefings
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience, overseas experience a plus
- Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Strong social and customer ervice skills
- Solution oriented, “can do” attitude
Hotel and Restaurant Management"
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Alfardan Group has earned a reputation for being a leader in the premium lifestyle market. Our reputation for excellence has attracted market leading brands, experienced professionals, and bright graduates who share in our core values and passion for success.
As a large regional conglomerate with premium brands across multiple industry market segments, we are committed to sustaining a high performance organization that consistently provides high quality service and products to our clients. We recognize that by attracting exceptional brands and individuals we can apply our core values that help strengthen and define our business culture.
If you are driven by ambition and desire to be associated with market leading brands within an organization undergoing rapid regional expansion and having displayed a strong track record of providing its’ employees with a superior foundation for building long-term professional careers -- a place where people can learn, achieve, and grow - Then we invite you to apply and make a difference in facilitating our vision of becoming the leading lifestyle goods & services provider in the Middle East…
We are currently accepting applications in the following business units: Real Estate, Hospitality, Spa, Food & Beverage, Motorcycles, Automobiles, Marine, Exchange, Trading, Engineering, Construction Equipment, Buses, Jewelry, and Holdings.
Some of the brands within our growing portfolio include: BMW, Mini Cooper, Land Rover, Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Piaggio, Vespa, Guera, Triumph, Ducati, KTM, BMW Motorcycles, Corum, Chopard, Harry Winston, Barthelay, Breguet, Gerald Genta, Christian Dior, Franck Muller, Chaumet, Jaquet Droz, Longines, Baume & Mercier, Piaget, Dominator, Dalla Pieta Yachts, Doral, Mercury, Cruisers Yachts, Riva, St. Regis, Scania, Volvo, Spa Chakra and Bice.