Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Organize all activities & assign jobs accordingly for warehouse assistant and delivery officers.
2. Setup layout & space management
3. Manage stock control: the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading & transferring; document recording and data entry into system.
4. Planning, Organizing and Controlling of Warehouse’ over-all operations.
5. Constantly plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objectives.
6. Make plans to develop staffs of warehouse by internal/on-job training.
7. Follow up & control daily absence and over time.
8. Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the warehouse and stock.
9. Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
10. Issue Inventory report, IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, goods age report, consumption report, manpower status report to Logistics Manager.
11. Scheduling of personnel based on client-supplied schedules.
• Considerable knowledge of storekeeping and warehousing methods and procedures, including physical inventory and record keeping practices
• Ability to supervise the work of others.
• Ability to make standard arithmetical computations with accuracy.
• Ability to keep records and make reports.
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$500 - $1,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: