Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Supervise & develop day to day warehouse operations.
- Inspect physical condition of warehouse and equipments. Plan for repair, new purchases or maintenance.
- Prepare an accurate plan to minimize the damaged or waste material.
- Motivate and guide the warehouse team members, by weekly meetings, to define the targets and ensure that they are met. - Ensure compliance to HACCP and other adopted standards
-Organize the warehouse in a neat and orderly pattern with numbered lots, bin cards, etc.
- Responsibilities of hygiene/appearance of the warehouse.
- Effectively plan and review all warehouse activities and comply at all times with legislative requirements to evaluate opportunities to achieve optimum performance within Warehouse and Distribution.
- Arrange for physical counting and packing as per the instruction in the incoming shipment note, ensure quality checking before wrapping.
- Ensure maximum utilization of resources, in order to maximize the output.
- Implement FIFO system.
5-7 years of experience in an FMCG or warehouse operations company.
Very good command of English.
Experience in ERP,SAP Systems.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Our Company is one of the leading players in the restaurants, distribution, retail and FMCG industry throughout the Middle East. We are a consumer driven group that has consistently demonstrated our ability to expand market share and profitability enjoying more than 40 years of successful and rapid expansion. We operate over 900 restaurants, 32 companies and 15 factories in 14 countries. Our group is currently undergoing an aggressive expansion plan in its two pillars Restaurants Operation and FMCG.