Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Watches Technician and Sales Person (X2) | DOMASCO | Qatar
About the Business:
Doha Marketing Services Company W.L.L. (DOMASCO), an overseas joint venture of the reputable UAE-based Al Futtaim Group, has been operating business in Qatar for 15 years and has sole distribution rights for Honda, Volvo cars and trucks, reputed brands of watches and electronics such as Raymond Weil, Casio and Sanyo as well as Yanmar marine engines in the country.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit experienced a Watch Technician for our Watches Division.
The primary focus of the role will be to achieve or exceed the sales/profits targets set by the company for the products handled. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing efficient after sales service according to industry quality standards.
The main duties within the role include the following:
* Attend to customers to offer company products (watches) on given prices with a view to achieve maximum possible profitable sales. Promote them to buy on cash basis. Prepares cash invoice and collect requisite amount.
* Attend to the customer complaints, issuing estimates and repairing the products.
* Maintain and upkeep the showroom with an attractive display of watches to motivate potential customers.
* Maintain daily sales, service and stock registers, updating them day to day.
* Arrange procurement of watches from main stock when required for the sales.
* Maintain custody of showroom sale proceeds and handling over same to the visiting banking officer.
The ideal candidate should be below 25 years of age with at least 3 years experience in similar position and able to demonstrate the following:
* Servicing quartz and automatic watches
* Customer service skills
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Must have good command of the English language and Arabic is preferable
* Familiarity with computer use
* Good presentation and excellent personal organisation
* Passion for retail industry
* Flexibility and punctuality
* Self-motivated, reliable and confident
* Identify customer needs
* Pleasing personality with minimum height of 165 cms.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.