Within the methods department, In charge of:
- Coordinating the methods teams and the construction team on daily tasks.
- Responsible for the follow up and monitoring of subcontracttors.
- Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: Waterproofing for underground stations.
- Age range: 30-45 years old.
- Special Knowledge: Waterproofing
- Personal qualities: Autonomy, team player, rigor
- Languages: English
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
QDVC, a Local Company with International Standards. Created early 2007 and based in Doha, QDVC is now a key actor in Qatar construction industry, its two shareholders being: Qatari Diar Real Estate Development Company, owned by Qatar Investment Authority, and VINCI Construction Grands Projets, French-based and worldwide leader for construction. The scope of the company is general contracting and construction work, along with any associated services related to large Design and Build projects. A career path in QDVC, which thanks to our strong sustainable development commitments include opportunities of work to persons with disabilities, is the first step to a career in one of the fastest-growing industry in Qatar. To know more about our current projects, visit our website: www.qdvc.com.