1. Co-ordinate with Production manager / Production planner for work order, quantities, raw materials & finished products
2. Follow-up maintenance schedules & keeps m/c & equipment in good condition. Communicate with m/c supplier if necessary.
3. Request & received materials , tools, equipment required for production programmed
4. Prepare & control shift activity and reports
5. Change /adjust production schedule, co-ordinate with production manager /planner.
6. Ensure all finished products to be quality.
7. To make training plan for new technician, operator & helpers and make sure of there capabilities.
8. Direct guidance, overtime approval & control of all subordinates
9. Follow-up ISO. OSAS & BAAN implementation going on smoothly.
10. Follow-up to reduce weaving waste as much as possible
• Knowledge on polyester and glass yam weaving and warping machine.
• Good experience on design fabrics and fabric consumption calculation.
• Basic training on different type of weaving machine.
• Bachelor Degree (BS , BA)
• Specialty in textile technology
• Proficient in MS office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
• ERP experience e.g. BAAN, SAP etc
• [10 ] Years of Weaving Industry experience (prodn. & Q.C) required
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Obeikan Investment Group, Riyadh
As one of the leading companies based in Riyadh with over 20 subsidiaries, we are a manufacturing and distributions company whose activities include education, publication, printing and providing packaging solutions across the Middle East, Africa and Turkey. We have recently created the Obeikan Knowledge Academy to improve the skills of our workforce and to create an environment for lifelong learning.