Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Translating a client's marketing or informational content into a functional website.
- Mapping or outlining a website's structural content.
- Creating or editing images and graphics for website use.
- Determining all coding requirements for site creation including: e-commerce capability, forms and specialized scripts.
- Creating templates of approved website layout.
- Coding website using HTML, or GUI design software.
- Coordinating with programmers for specialized scripts.
- Creating verbal content for the website or using approved content from the client.
- Integrating verbal content with site design for final product.
- Posting completed site to internet server using FTP software.
- Making changes to the site directed by client.
To apply for this role you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Intimacy with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong Flash skills required
- Strong command of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Strong command of cross-browser and cross-platform functional inconsistencies and workarounds, and ability to code for cross-platform/browser requirements, enabling graceful degradation.
- General understanding of Content Management Systems.
- Ability to create working prototypes from graphical layouts, paper prototypes, and/or wireframes.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Internet/E-commerce; Computer/Software
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$1,000 - $2,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location: