* Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and DreamWeaver.
* Experience in web design: develop the look and feel for sites and is responsible for site navigation design and visual execution
* Experience in Portal design: the candidate should be an information technology professional. He is responsible for designing the graphics and overall layout of the pages of a website. In addition to having a keen understanding of computer science he must also be artistically inclined.
* Advanced knowledge in web standards: browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, SEO techniques, etc.
Role and qualifications:
Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web
Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Flash , , HTML, CSS. Experience with 3D is a plus.
Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget.
Excellent organization and communication skills
Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location: