1. Familiarized of various Welding inspections.
2. Solving technical problems, getting client's approval of all drawings and procedures.
3. Familiarized Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
4. Reviews/coordinate approval of Methods Statements, Inspection and Testing Plans, Work Control and Progress Monitoring Procedure.
- Having a Mechanical educational Background
- Experience in the Welding activities in the Oil/Gas Industry.
- Minimum of 8-10 yrs experience in the related work.
- CSWIP Level 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector - AWS Welding Inspector
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
The Moody International Group is a leading international technical services company committed to continuous improvement and the provision of value-added services fundamental to ensuring complete and cost effective execution of projects across multiple continents and industries. History Established in 1911, Moody Engineering initially focused on construction and electrical engineering projects. In the 1920's, with the development of the oil and gas industry, the company quickly grew and Moody became involved in inspection and other technical services. The first international office was opened in Japan in 1948 and expansion into Europe quickly followed in the 1960's. Today, with offices in over sixty (60) countries, the Moody Group is one of the world's largest multi-national technical service organisations. Services As a result of the Group's original developments in the engineering, inspection and technical services fields, it has remained a primary corporate strategy to continue to seek additional opportunities to provide valuable support to clients. Consequently, for nearly 100 years, the Group has expanded into various specialised engineering; construction / project management; procurement control disciplines (including supplier inspection, expediting and auditing); quality assurance; system and product certifications; personnel outsourcing and purchasing. These developments enable the Group to offer a comprehensive worldwide service through its network of international offices. Resources Recognizing that any service-related company relies heavily on the collective talents of its human resources, the Moody Group has proactively developed an exceptionally diverse staff of highly trained, well-qualified multi-lingual technical specialists. The depth of these resources, allow Moody to offer timely and cost-effective support to client's procurement activities and construction projects virtually anywhere in the world.