Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Wells HSE Field Lead
Provides HSE oversight for field operations for Wells and non-rig work activities in the risha Field in Jordan:
1. Training and coaching of site personnel on our HSE rules and requirements
2. Ensure compliance with relevant company and legal standards
3. Enforcement of ourGolden Rules of Safety
4. Maintain monthly reporting
statistics for our performance
5. Work day to day with the Well Site Leaders
Key activities include:
• Identifies and analysis well operations hazards and performs risk assessments
• Ensure risk assessment tools used by our and Contractor are understood and utilized by personnel
• Coordinates with and provides advice on our requirements to the Contractor’s field based Safety Supervisor; including enforcement of our rules and requirements.
• Reviews the HSE aspects in the Contractor’s method statements, plans, schedules, and procedures to ensure they match the agreements in our- Contractor bridging documents and Authority to Operate (ATO) documentation.
• Assists and advises on the preparation of Risk Assessments and supports the contractor on tool box talks and safety interventions as required.
• Organizes site safety audits and weekly HSE Meetings with the Contractor; reporting any deviations from our requirements to the Well Site Leader and the Wells HSE Team Lead to allow our Leadership to intervene as
• NEBOSH certificate or equivalent.
• A minimum of 10 years experience (4 of them in the field) for wells contract management
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven success working in multi-disciplinary teams
• Clear and efficient verbal communications
• Self-motivation and ability to work efficiently within a team environment, especially influencing contractor performance to achieve no accidents and no harm to people
• Effective at developing and maintaining internal and external relationship
• To act within the principles of company standards and business ethics
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
About This Company
The Moody International Group is a leading international technical services company committed to continuous improvement and the provision of value-added services fundamental to ensuring complete and cost effective execution of projects across multiple continents and industries.
Established in 1911, Moody Engineering initially focused on construction and electrical engineering projects. In the 1920's, with the development of the oil and gas industry, the company quickly grew and Moody became involved in inspection and other technical services. The first international office was opened in Japan in 1948 and expansion into Europe quickly followed in the 1960's. Today, with offices in over sixty (60) countries, the Moody Group is one of the world's largest multi-national technical service organisations.
As a result of the Group's original developments in the engineering, inspection and technical services fields, it has remained a primary corporate strategy to continue to seek additional opportunities to provide valuable support to clients. Consequently, for nearly 100 years, the Group has expanded into various specialised engineering; construction / project management; procurement control disciplines (including supplier inspection, expediting and auditing); quality assurance; system and product certifications; personnel outsourcing and purchasing.
These developments enable the Group to offer a comprehensive worldwide service through its network of international offices.
Recognizing that any service-related company relies heavily on the collective talents of its human resources, the Moody Group has proactively developed an exceptionally diverse staff of highly trained, well-qualified multi-lingual technical specialists. The depth of these resources, allow Moody to offer timely and cost-effective support to client's procurement activities and construction projects virtually anywhere in the world.