Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
-Arrange properties, merchandise, backdrops, and other accessories, as shown in prepared sketches.
- Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas, and signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
- Construct or assemble displays and display components from fabric, glass, paper, and plastic, using hand tools and woodworking power tools, according to specifications.
- Consult with advertising and sales staff to determine type of merchandise to be featured and time and place for each display.
- Develop ideas or plans for merchandise displays or window decorations.
- Obtain plans from display designers or display managers, and discuss their implementation with clients or supervisors.
- Place prices and descriptive signs on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Plan and set up commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
- Prepare sketches, floor plans or models of proposed displays.
- Select themes, lighting, colors, and props to be used.
- Attend training sessions and corporate planning meetings to obtain new ideas for product launches.
- Collaborate with others to obtain products and other display items.
- Install booths, exhibits, displays, carpets, and drapes, as guided by floor plan of building and specifications.
- Install decorations such as flags, banners, festive lights, and bunting on or in building, street, exhibit hall, or booth.
Instruct sales staff in color-coordination of clothing racks and counter displays.
- Maintain props and mannequins, inspecting them for imperfections and applying preservative coatings as necessary.
- Store, pack, and maintain records of props and display items.
- Take photographs of displays and signage.
- Use computers to produce signage.
- 2-3 years Experience sales environment.
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Assertive, creative & able to work under pressure in fast paced & demanding environment.
- Warm, Cordial & Professional in handling the customers.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Al Hadabah International Co. has been established since 1976 with one electrical showroom in Hawally. The company has expanded its business activities through out the years and managed to establish a well organized professional Retail, Wholesale and Panel Board Assembly Line. The expansion managed to establish six retail showrooms throughout Kuwait. A wholesale department and three assembly locations, placing the company in the lead of being the strongest electical retailer and wholesaler in Kuwait.