Workshop Controller | Al Futtaim Auto Center - Ajman
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim's Automotive Division have formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporate the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.About the job:The purpose of this role is to control job flow to appropriately skilled technicians maximising on time completion, testing washing and minimising down time while ensuring all resources used are posted to the job card.
Specifically, your job responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure the Appointment distribution to the concern service advisors.
- Ensure to update the EM JPCB (Job progress control board) on daily basis.
- Ensure to allocate the jobs to the appropriate productive.
- Ensure the takt time and lead time of each and every repair.
- Ensure to prepare the daily/weekly/monthly EM reports and distribute to the concerned personnel.
- Ensure to update the technician's productivity on daily basis.
- Coordinate with all the relevant departments for the appointments, appointment confirmations & other operational matters.
- Ensure that EM (TSM Advance) policies and procedures are being followed.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in a Mechanical field
- 3-4 years of working experience as a Workshop Controller
- Be able to Multi-Task and Delegate
- Exceptional Organisational Skills
- Exceptional Time Management Skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance. Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work. The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.