Sales Representative, Medical Laser Equipment
Confidential Company - Kuwait
Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
• Perform consultative method of sales in prospecting clients in private and government sectors throughout the assigned sales territory.
• Promoting & selling company’s products to both existing & new customers.
• Generating and developing new client’s businesses accounts
• Promoting and marketing company products or services by performing professional demonstrations or presentations.
• Self management skills & team player.
• Effective planning of daily schedule with customers.
• Compile detailed management reports & effectively and efficiently manage pipeline.
• Update customer’s database.
• Applies successful negotiation and sales closure techniques.
• Submit reports for sales and marketing on a regular basis punctually.
• Assist in following up the accounts receivables.
• Maintain excellent customer relationship with clients and always work toward enhancing such relations.
• Carry out sales support functions in performing professional in-service training.
• Effective use of company’s sales aids tools.
• Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact across the board.
• Effectively attending conferences, workshops & Events.
• Effective use of marketing data.
• Possess up to date market awareness.
• Posses’ good negotiations skills to deal with customers.
• Able to prospect new accounts.
• Strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
• Team player and should work well under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Bilingual (Arabic, and English) is a must
• Kuwait Drivers License.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Personal Care and Service; Medical/Hospital; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma