Certificate In Career Development
IIR Middle East
This course has expired. We're sorry. This course is full or has expired and is no longer accepting applications.
Introducing a smart career management programme into your organisation can fulfil a variety of functions - the most important of which is to improve the performance of the organisation, which is of course, a factor of individual performance.
5 Key Learning Objectives:
- Develop a highly motivated workforce that is involved in active career development and succession planning initiatives.
- Discover how to identify targeted positions for succession planning.
- Learn how to evaluate alternative approaches and carefully to ensure successful implementation.
- Examine a range of development options and look at the pros and cons of each.
- Gain experience through discussions, review case studies and practical exercises.
This programme has been specifically designed for any professionals responsible for the development of staff. The programme will be of particular interest to:
- HR Directors/Managers/Officers/Specialists
- Career Development Analysts/Officers/Specialists/Coordinators
- Organisational Development And Training Managers
- Management Development Officers
- Career And Succession Planning Managers/Specialists Additional Details
Subject Category(ies): Human Resources/Office Management
Learning Method: Classroom
Program Type: Course
Event Dates: 02 Sep 2012 - 05 Sep 2012
Venue: Radisson Royal Hotel
Dubai United Arab Emirates