Certificate In HR Skills I & II
IIR Middle East
This course has expired. We're sorry. This course is full or has expired and is no longer accepting applications.
A comprehensive guide to update and extend your knowledge in the basics of HR Management and HR Development.
- Establish a thorough understanding of Human Resource Management (HRM) and its impact on your organisation
- Learn how to develop and adopt effective policies and procedures into your organisation
- Discover the importance of training and development and its impact on your organisation’s bottom line
- Examine performance management and its links with improving organisational performance
- Participate in practical exercises to put your learning into practice
This programme has been specifically designed to provide a background in Human Resource Management (HRM) for newly appointed HR practitioners from all industries, as well as those wishing to extend and update their knowledge in the basics of HRM and Human Resource Development (HRD).
Reference ID: http://www.iirme.com/hrskills
Subject Category(ies): Human Resources/Office Management
Learning Method: Classroom
Program Type: Course
Event Dates: 18 Nov 2012 - 22 Nov 2012
Venue: Dusit Thani Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Dusit Thani Hotel, Dubai, UAE United Arab Emirates