High Performance Leadership For The New Manager
IIR Middle East
This course has expired. We're sorry. This course is full or has expired and is no longer accepting applications.
Mould emerging talent into excellent key leaders for the future. Build your managers’ skills and expertise to take them from their first management and leadership steps to the pinnacle of their careers.
The course will help:
- Recognize and develop the high potential talent.
- Successfully take on the leadership responsibilities that come with being a team leader or first line manager.
- Establish the groundwork for you to take on the leadership aspects of future middle management roles.
- Learn about yourself, how you interact with and lead others, and build the strategic skills you need in the context of developing a broader perspective of the organisation
- Discover how to step up to the next challenge in a positive and proactive way.
You are a new or high potential manager in the early stages of your management career.
Subject Category(ies): Other
Learning Method: Classroom
Program Type: Course
Event Dates: 02 Sep 2012 - 05 Sep 2012
Venue: Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, UAE
Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barsha P.O.Box 120679 United Arab Emirates