Procurement and Supply Chain ME
IIR Middle East
This course has expired. We're sorry. This course is full or has expired and is no longer accepting applications.
IIR Middle East's Procurement and Supply Chain ME conference is the premier learning and networking event for the procurement and supply chain industry. Through a mix of international best practice and Industry specific discussions, this three day forum will provide senior executives within the purchasing, procurement and supply chain functions with a take-away toolkit of strategies and workable examples to measurably improve the performance of their procurement/SCM teams.
- The strategic role of procurement within corporate strategy
- Aligning procurement with the corporate goals of an organisation
- Reducing time delays, increasing efficiency and minising costs within supply chain logistics
- Building a high-performing procurement organisation
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relations with suppliers
- Recruiting, developing and retaining staff in procurement and supply chain divisions
- Managing and mitigating risk within procurement functions
- Utilising new technologies to increase procurement efficiencies
- Measuring procurement team performance to demonstrate the value brought to your business
- Sourcing and managing new suppliers
- Effective negotiation throughout the supply chain
- Demand planning and forcasting
Senior executives dealing in purchasing, procurement and supply chain functions.
Subject Category(ies): Other
Learning Method: Classroom
Program Type: Seminar
Event Dates: 04 Dec 2012 - 06 Dec 2012
Venue: Movenpick Hotel,JBR
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach P.O. Box 282825, Jumeirah Beach Residence United Arab Emirates