They apply technical instructions and work under close supervision.
People will be exposed to fundamental engineering practices in a way to evolve in the design field or take the necessary basics required for other engineering alternatives.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
1. Read carefully the project’s specifications and highlight the major design criteria relevant to own area of specialty in order to ensure conformity to requirements.
2. Participate in preparing the calculation note to develop the required designs.
3. Develop detailed designs in area of specialty according to the related design manual, codes and standards.
4. Prepare as-built drawings related to the project’s executed work (on site).
5. Understand design function procedures and practices and take the opportunity to increase skill level and capability through on-the-job training exposure.
• No previous work experience required at this entry level.
Engineering degree in architecture
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Construction; Architecture
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
BUTEC S.A.L is a private partnership corporation, established in 1964 in Lebanon as a General Contracting Company, operating in Lebanon, Algeria, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Syria and Jordan. BUTEC S.A.L is an EPC contractor with an in-house engineering department and has overall around 4,500 employees aspiring to combine know-how and expertise around essential values of the contracting profession. The major fields of its expertise are: infrastructure and Environmental projects, General Building Constructions, Industrial Facilities, Oil & Gas, Electromechanical Installations, Maintenance and Services. BUTEC S.A.L is certified ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.