Added on 12/10/2012
About our client
Michael Page Africa is the department of Michael Page International specifically dedicated to the recruitment of managers and senior executives on the African continent. Our consultants recruit in all African regions.
This is an opportunity to join our fast growing African division in the role of Recruitment Consultant. Our business is going from strength to strength and we are now seeking self-motivated and driven, career minded individuals. The key aspects of the role will include:
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing client relationships on a global basis,
- Developing a network of candidates (expatriates and locals) and managing their aspirations and career search,
- Managing your clients and candidates recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage,
- Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management.
Michael Page will give you the unique opportunity to develop your thirst for entrepreneurship while developing your commercial, relationship and project management skills.
This role is ideal for an experienced individual looking for a new focus with an internationally renowned market leader. We are looking for recruitment consultants and we need ambitious individuals, who want early responsibility, management prospects and international exposure.
Excellent communication, interpersonal & client management skills coupled with a passion for success will be needed. A good command of French is also desirable.
What's on offer
Excellent earning potential - offering a competitive basic salary, profit share bonus, car, pension & health care.
Comprehensive training and development programme
Michael Page Contact
Your application will be sent to Paul Mercier
Reference : QPM597173
- Job Location:
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: